Friday 12 April 2013

The mind of a negative thinker...

Since childhood, I was always attracted towards people with negative mind. I always idolized the "wrong" people. My best friends used to be " Dada " of "padha" , when I was in Calcutta for a short while as a child, my friend was the most dreaded goonda of that area...Kalu.....and he used to like me because, I used to understand him. Understandably, I used to get free passes for concerts, movies and great clubs through Mr Kaalu. Evidently, I liked the movie Baazigar very much because I felt first time ever, the makers of any bollywood movie have thought of glamourizing an anti-hero !
Now, coming to the topic of knowing the mind of a negative thinker, well, your guess is right, I love a negative thinker. It is but natural for the society to deride a negative person, but have you bothered to know their mind ? People strongly believe that it is impossible to be happy with negative thinking. They also feel that an atheist and a negative thinker is an outcast. But, I would say otherwise, a negative thinker has seen the darker side of life and a positive thinker hates to see anything dark ! Since childhood our parents, teachers and books only highlighted the benefits of positive thinking and they altogether forgot to understand the benefits of negative thinking.
People, society and the Government want only yes men and they forget the positive influence of negativity. You must have seen, people love only their friends on facebook who click like to their status updates and they almost detest any negative comments. But, I always make it a point to know who are writing bad remarks on my updates because I know they help me to grow and live a constructive life..!!

No comments:

Post a Comment