Saturday 13 April 2013

Kahan gaye woh log ? kahan gaye woh din ?? Chchodh aye hum woh galiyaan..!!


Nostalgic things make you think about the past with great affection. Let me take you down memory lane to the same day, exactly two years ago to the wall of our good friend Sanjay Kapoor. And why not, three years ago ? The scene was almost same ! I had just joined Facebook and was introduced to Sanjay Kapoor sir by a common friend, and my days were never the same again. My day used to begin with reading a fresh note of Sanjay Kapoor every day, a new one each day and each day, it used to be different and most apt for the occasion. His best friend was Rajeev Ranjan sir, who had always excellent repartee. Invariably, Sanjay used to tag a good number his close friends and I was fortunate enough to be in that group. My favorite was always Archna Pant, whom I used to idolize from day one. Her style, sensitivity to each post and her replies always affected me deeply, and my thoughts remained for days with those wonderful comments. Barnali Bhattacharya was equally good and her command on each subject was always mind boggling. Partha Sarathy used to make guest appearances but his comments were mostly brief although he had great potential, which was evident.Vishan Prakash was another marvelous person for his sense of humour and knowledge. I was introduced to Pravin Lama andAwadhesh Shukla during those days through these notes of Sanjay sir.That was the time, I met a wonderful person,Meenakshi Jain with a genuine heart. But meeting Ramaa Sontiproved to be a great help for my later growth in Facebook. I still miss those wonderful notes of 2010, 2011..which later gradually thinned down to one liners with practically no interactions with the author. Kahan Gaye Woh Log ? Kahan gaye woh Din ??.....Chchodh aye hain hum............Woh Galiyan....!!

No comments:

Post a Comment