Thursday 18 April 2013

Tapasee and Chashme Baddoor..!!


Just saw the new movie Chashme Baddoor, a remake of the movie by the same name. I saw the previous version of this movie in the 80s, which was a box office hit, those days. I am sure, everyone knows the meaning of this film, far be the evil's eye. Tapasee, a well known name in Telugu films is the leading lady of this movie. Tapasee is more charming, attractive and vivacious than the original heroine of the 80s, Deepti Naval. But, Tapasee reminds me of Mandira Bedi in few scenes. I am sure, anybody who had seen both the versions, would say that the previous and the original movie was much better, but I would say, the present one is better than the original, sans a few loud scenes, which really puts you off.

No comments:

Post a Comment