Tuesday 9 April 2013

Quotorrhoea once again...

1.Dear Friends, I think, my keyboard has no Ctrl+c and it has no Ctrl+v either. Hence, you can be sure that  I neither copy nor paste...
2
Women are obsessed by the size of their bottom and men by their shape.
3.
Do you really need to be accepted and understood completely by someone ? I would prefer to know,        understand and accept myself completely, that is good enough...!
4.
There's a saying in telugu, which means, when you love and live together for six months, veeru, vaaru          avataru, which means, pahla dooja ho jata hai, aur dooja pahla...!
5.
I always tell people, there's something called virtuous cycle, just like the vicious cycle, but with good cascading effect...
6.
Dear young friends, don't do anything wrong ever, but if you must, wear a condom, it saves !
7.
I love Golgappas, who doesn't, but you may get Hepatitis A infection, the jaundice, peeliya !

No comments:

Post a Comment