Saturday 6 April 2013

Benefits of Mimicry..


just been back from shopping. I was looking for the shop owner of the retail fixed rate shop. Suddenly he appears from nowhere saying a dialogue, main hun naa. I told him, he should have said the same thing in Shahrukh's style. He smiled and told me although he is young he loves Raj kumar of the yore. I entertained him for few minutes with my repertoire of Rajkumar dialogues. He was extremely impressed by my act. Other customers in the shop were amused by this new development. The owner brought
his brother from the next shop. His brother asked me if I can imitate Rajesh khanna. And I belted out some of his dialogues. The shop owner was so impressed by this, he announced eighty percent rebate on anything I choose to buy from his shop. When I learnt mimicry my wife asked me, what would I gain. I told her I do things for my pleasure not money. Well, I got the money too.....

No comments:

Post a Comment