Wednesday 10 April 2013

Do you wanna know me..??



Believe it or not, I was a computer illiterate only three years ago, today I know quite a lot about computers, thanks to Facebook. I joined Facebook in 2009 but didn't operate it till middle of 2010, because I hardly knew how to operate it. Moreover, I was busy looking after my dependent mother and my three pets besides the professional work. My only hobby was Tennis, watching movies and singing. I lost my mother in Feb 2010, that was an enormous personal tragedy, and I was unable to function normally and that time I was inducted into FB by my colleague, a surgeon. The first time, I received a chat message from a friend, I didn't know how to reply. Again my surgeon friend helped me. My friend on the chat did mention to me that my replies were really interesting and she asked me to join one closed Anaesthesology group for professional improvement. I did that and started writing small messages and comments in my closed group. They were highly appreciated, hence I was encouraged. I started writing letters to the editor and most of my letters started appearing in various newspapers. Now, I started writing Notes in FB and they were appreciated a lot. I was the first person on FB to have conducted Kaun Banega Crorepati Live which was a success. Meanwhile, more than 75 letters of mine appeared in Hindustan Times, mostly my views on various political topics and that could be a record. Meanwhile, I started learning Mimicry with the help of Youtube and started uploading my own songs and mimicry performances which were recorded during my live performances and more than 5000 people watched my uploads, but I was forced to delete all of them. Later, I could again upload few of them and they are still there in Youtube as Pradeep Pendyala videos and they are again watched and appreciated by more than 3000 people. I am apolitical but befriended people from different parties, just to know their views. I started reading the writings ofArchna Pant and Sanjay Kapoor sir and learnt a lot from them. Then, I stated reading all the works of Sayantan Gupta sir,who is himself a Gynaecologist. My shayaree and Hindi improved with the influence of Rekha Tyagi Shuklaji. My close friends were Katya YiniYogita Raj Srivastav, Ramaa ..and Rachna Bhatt who always advised me on many things. I started reading the works of DrAmpat Koshy sirand Ankur Gupta sir, which really changed me. Earlier, I used to only copy & paste various famous quotations along with my pictures but now I stopped copying and started writing my own original quotations and I was pleasantly surprised to find them being read by many and also appreciated. Now, I started writing blogs in the name of Dr P Pradeep and I wrote 84 blogs in a short span and they were read by 6,500 people already !!http://youtu.be/cNsPL-Hchfc

1 comment: