Wednesday 24 April 2013

My true Calling...??


Life could be interesting and confusing at the same time. There was a time, I really wanted to coach people to play Tennis. Again life took a different turn, I became busy with my mother, pets and my profession as Anaesthesiologist. Later, I was still hoping to start an academy to coach people for Tennis. But, slowly this desire took a back seat to other important things in my life.
Today, I was sitting as a judge to a forthcoming talent hunt for singing and children were practicing their songs. One girl was singing the song, " Aye Khuda " from Pathshala, quite well but in a lower scale than the original. I couldn't stop my impulse, I got up the stage and took her mike, and sang the same song at the right scale. The girl was a bit hesitant to try the new scale, but was successful after two attempts. People watching the whole drama cheered both of us. Now, I wonder, is coaching others to sing songs is my new calling...??

No comments:

Post a Comment