Sunday 19 May 2013

YouTube...

I rarely watch TV these days, I prefer internet or a YouTube, for better control over content and better interaction. I consider YouTube to be my best friend and my best teacher. I have learnt too many things by watching YouTube...be it mimicry, singing or playing musical instruments and of course learning swimming and Tennis.
Recently, I started watching old Telugu movies on YouTube and the experience was really pleasant. I watch most of the popular news items too on YouTube and I get better picture of the content in much lesser time.
I have uploaded some of video clippings on YouTube which had made me almost a celebrity. They were mostly recorded during my live performances with ordinary camera. My videos have been watched by more 9,000 viewers. I had one very popular YouTube site by name Pradeep 815 which had 27 video clippings and was viewed by more than 6,000 people but unfortunately, I had to delete all the videos and start from scratch. Presently, my video clippings are available at Pradeep Pendyala - YouTube
www.youtube.com/user/pradeep815

No comments:

Post a Comment