Thursday 9 May 2013

How Come...??

I am the last person to talk about spirituality. During my stay at Saugor, MP I never used to miss a program on TV " Awakening with Brahma Kumaris " hosted by beautiful Kanupriya and erudite BK Shivani every Saturday mornings on Headlines Today. As I mentioned earlier, I am not a spiritual person but there was something very special about this lady BK Shivani; she had answers to almost every problem. There was something magical about her voice, words, smile and positive energy. She used to talk about happiness, enlightened life style and karma. After listening to her, I really used to feel relaxed, although I didn't have any tensions or problems those days. I did meet few Brahma Kumaris while traveling in a train and most of them had a glow on their faces and their trump card used to be their smile and ready answers to every problem and question. My only question is, how come all Brahma Kumaris have similar views and similar experiences because I know, no two persons on this earth can have identical views and life experiences...!!

1 comment:

  1. maybe they are all brainwashed, or perhaps they are enlightened ones. they have totally devoted themselves for this spiritual cause.

    ReplyDelete