Friday 10 May 2013

Jwala ka Jalwa....


During my stay at Banagalore, I used to visit my Bankers, Vijaya Bank very often, not for banking but to look at Ashwini Nachappa who was working there. Ashwini outran PT Usha twice during 1980s and was known as India's Flojo. She acted in a movie with her name, evidently watched by me, but the movie failed; although she did a great job in it.
Today, I was watching a video clipping of Jwala Gutta's item number from an upcoming Telugu movie, it was terrible. Jwala Gutta making a debut with an item number, sounds interesting. Jwala had Indian and Chinese descent, mother being Chinese and father is an Andhraite like me and she has won many National Badminton titles.
I wish her success, although she seems to be a bit disturbed with her recent divorce and failure in Badminton.
Well, I really wonder whether she has taken the right decision of joining films ? My answer would be a No, because I know acting means dramatics and everybody is not cut out for acting...!!

No comments:

Post a Comment