Sunday 19 May 2013

Tennis & your personality...


I don't believe, zodiac can tell many things about your personality. But, I definitely believe, your style of playing tennis can speak volumes about your personality. An aggressive player, who plays a strong serve and who can attack from the base line are the people who take many risks in life and would love to be in control of any situation and have little patience. A person who plays simple returns with many lobs and calculated game to gain points has the same personality, off the court. I have seen players having different tactics for different players and some really plan their strategy before starting the game after knowing their opponents, they are exactly the same in real life too !!

2 comments:

  1. What isa KILLER INSTINCT while playing a gameof Tennis?
    Guide me,
    sir

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Mr babu for reading my blog. Yes, I always tell people that we Indians are actually great players but we lack the " killer instinct ," It is the instinct, which makes sure, you win, at any cost....!!

    ReplyDelete