Wednesday 1 May 2013

Multitasking...

I love multitasking. I know, people still believe that partial attention to many tasks simultaneously during multitasking, may not achieve the desired results and could have negative impact on happiness and total time taken for each task, but I do have different experience. I strongly feel, our brain can be trained easily to perform many tasks simultaneously. Yes, I won't advice multitasking in the form of talking on mobile while driving, but in other instances, multitasking is fun and time saving.
I do listen to FM and read many sites at the same time while I am on Facebook. I can easily read my e-mails, listen to music and comment on FB, all at the same time and enjoy doing that. I think, it is just a bit of training and changing someone's mind-set towards multitasking. Do enjoy multitasking, do enjoy chatting with many people at the same time and yes, do change your typical thinking about things.

No comments:

Post a Comment