Thursday 9 May 2013

Great mornings...

Since ages, I have been getting up very early in the mornings. When the world is still sleeping, I like to rise with the sun. Mornings are the most precious time for me, if I get up early, I feel rich and successful. I am a teetotaller and a non smoker, but I have tremendous allergy problems, due to which I have nasal congestion throughout the year and sore throat very often. I love to keep my throat always ready to sing at every possible occasion, for that I avoid taking cold drinks and Ice cream which I really love. But sometimes, I do take risk and enjoy all the Ice cream served in the parties which I attend very frequently. I love parties and meeting people. I keep forgetting names of my friends but I have a fantastic memory for their images, hence I never miss to recognize my thousands of friends. And yes, I never miss going to a gym since many decades but I have erratic sleeping habits. I know, tea and coffee are not very healthy but I enjoy them the most...!!

No comments:

Post a Comment