Monday 20 May 2013

Two hundredth blog...on career planning...


I love networking although I am an Anaesthesiologist. I have thousands of friends and I do keep in touch with them. My friends do consult me with their medical problems and other worries and I never miss to give them my suggestions. Well, today I want to talk about career planning. And yes, I want to encourage young people to make better choices in life and do the things which their heart believes in. Choosing a wrong career means choosing a life of confused and boring existence. Before choosing a career, one should know their mind, likings and forte. If you love to be recognized by showing your charm and showmanship; entertainment world is most suitable for you. But if you enjoy in helping others, you can become a wedding planner ! If you are very knowledgeable, choose education or management as your career. If you love to control people around you, become a politico......

No comments:

Post a Comment