Saturday 11 May 2013

Kisme Kitna Hai Dum...??

Charismatic people can influence, inspire and attract people with their personal qualities. I think, both Narendra Modi and Rahul Gandhi have great personal charisma. Let me be very frank, I am apolitical and not interested in politics. But certainly, I am curious to know, who would be the Prime Ministerial candidate of BJP and Congress ?
Modi is extremely popular among upper middle class and urban voters, but Rahul's popularity among the largest minority can't be ignored. Rahul is young and presentable, Modi is mature and a great orator. I have never heard Rahul to be extremely impressive in his speeches but I can't deny his charisma. Whereas, I was mesmerized by Modi often on television. I think, Modi can win over Rahul only if he gets rid of the tag of Hindu hardliner...!!

No comments:

Post a Comment