Thursday 9 May 2013

Golf by default....

At my previous place of stay, I was forced to learn Golf by default, because nobody used to play any Tennis, which I have been playing non-stop for 17 years now. I liked Golf for one reason for sure, you can know the personality of the player within no time. And yes, the ambience and walking through the meadows ( please read fairway ) are added attractions. I could learn it after great effort and spending many hours each day on the practice net and watching other players, listening to their instructions and of course by watching CDs of the game. You can learn Golf etiquette only after many days of regular playing on the golf course. And yes, if you think, it is a game for oldies, you are mistaken badly, because I had once, severe backache for almost a month, when I played at tee off without any warmup one day. And lastly, I must warn you that it could be very dangerous to play the game without safety precautions, because I saw and treated a severe eye injury case after a mishap on the golf course !!

No comments:

Post a Comment