Friday 10 May 2013

Kamal Haasan

Dear Friends, now I am going to tell you the name of the best actor of India. I am one of the biggest fans of Amitabh Bachchan, have seen all of his movies and read almost everything about him. I have done shows from beginning to end in Amitabh's voice and yes, I have won first prize for copying Amitabh style in an open competition at Agra in 1996.
But my choice is Kamal Haasan as the best actor of India. I have been watching him since he was a child actor. I had left the final exam of MBBS to watch him shooting a film at Vizag. He is the one who can do ten different roles in a movie in the most convincing way. He can act, direct, sing, write lyrics, dance, choreograph and can be a screenwriter. He has won maximum National awards and a record number of Filmfare awards. Watch him in Nayakan, Moondram Pirai, Pushpak or the latest movie Vishwaroopam, you'll get the answer. And yes, ask Vani Ganapathi, or Sarika or Gauthami, you'll get the answer...!!

No comments:

Post a Comment