Tuesday 7 May 2013

Laid back...

My wife tells me I am too laid-back person. I am an easygoing, relaxed, casual person with little desires and ambitions. I am quite happy with my life. People often tell me to keep trying new things and visiting new places to make my life more interesting. They feel strongly that same routine for decades may make my life a bit boring. Since many decades, I follow almost the same routine without being bored. Mornings are the same, later Operation room drill and then a bit of reading, evening Tennis and Gym and watching two movies every week, that's all. I rarely go to new and rare places to rejuvenate. I have trunk loads of clothes, but I am mostly seen in two jeans and may be four T-shirts, which last me one full year. People still tell me to change my life style to be happier, but I feel like telling them, I am really happy and contended and may not require further changes..!!

No comments:

Post a Comment