Tuesday 18 February 2014

Rendezvous...

I have translated few Telugu songs earlier
but I never translated my own poem ever
today, I've tried it...
I'm sure, you'll like it...
Mulaakat
Meri aankhon ko usi ki talaash rehti hai
saans bhi loon toh khushboo usi ki aati hai
shayree karna usi ne sikhaya
pyar mein behosh hona bhi
uski baaton mein ek nasha hai
uski hansi mano meri muskaan ban gayi hai
parchhayee uski mere dil o dimaag mein bani hai
har lamha mera usi ne churaya hai
nadaan hain hum
hairaan hai ham
apne isee sawalon se
pareshan hai ham ki
kya sapne mein woh mil jaye
toh mulakaat kahenge ham...??
ENGLISH TRANSLATION...
Rendezvous...
My eyes long for her..
even my breath smells of her fragrance..
she taught me poetry
and to become oblivious of everything but her love
I'm mesmerized by her words
her laughter has become my smile
her thoughts cloud my mind n heart
I dedicate every moment of my life to her
I'm naive
I'm amazed
I have no answers to
my own query
I wonder
if my dreams of her
is our rendezvous...

1 comment:

  1. Excellent dear PP!!!!please write the telegu original also(as some of your Telugu friends also enjoy the fragrance)!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete