Saturday 15 February 2014

Mark Zuckerberg...

Hi there PP, I'm Mark...Mark Zuckerberg.
Yup I know, you're having a ball on my FB
yeah, just uploading thousands of pictures, hundreds of videos and notes.
Cool man, but I must thank you for keeping me safe and alive even after ten years now and despite the peer pressures from twitter, google, hi5, my space, friendster and many more...
I am sure, you must have caught up with hundreds of your old friends because of my FB...well, just kidding man, but I must tell you man, I'm seeing red and a bit annoyed with your friend, oh, can't remember her name, erm..thingy...yeah, begins with 'R'..R...thingamy...oh,oh...what's her face ? very beautiful n elegant...yeah...Rachna...she is planning to quit Facebook...man...saying she's in the process of further evolution...shit man, what'll happen to me and my FB...whatasapp and twitter would lynch me man if she quits FB...well, I must say I like that guy...oh... Partha..that Pumi...must be sighing and hugging ( not Hindi..of course )..today is Hugs day..great man... he writes great stuff man...probably your memory is better than mine, but I can't forget your friends man...the lady from Sacramento...yup, Pratibha...and her rapping kid man...Suyash...wow..great man...but of course, I need services of your friend Pramila...for my next gift to my faithfuls...like I did on my tenth year completion by presenting FB movie application...I wanna something better now...anyway, your friend Pravin...I hate him man, he tags hundreds of his friends each morning but he forgets me...that's why I kept his friendship requests blocked for ever...eh..oh you know, I love that Dr...what's his face...?...thingamy...yeah Ampat...I love his poems man..and of course his occasional sleezy stuff..ha ha..but I'm crazy about your best friend man...yeah...I know her name...Archna...she's the best man...she's too good man....damn, how could I forget an important thing...Priscilla...my wife, she's having bronchial asthma for long now...can you recommend her to Barnali..you see I know, Indian doctors are great, man...oh there, yeah ! say my hi to BinaSumona,SumanaRekhaMeenakshiYogitaPallaHarishDrMrunalinniCharuNagalakshmi,Jyoti,AwadheshMohammad and all of your FB Friends..must be in thousands , I know...
oh shit man, I forgot Ankur...I need that genius very much here at the silicon valley..ask him to quit Mumbai...
thanks chum...for all the help and for keeping me alive for more than ten years now...see ya.....Mark.
PS. disclaimer : all the characters in this post are not fictitious and any resemblance to persons living or dead is not purely coincidental...ha ha..

No comments:

Post a Comment