Tuesday 11 February 2014

real education...

Education has altogether different meaning for me...
I give maximum importance to learning languages.
I find it strange, if a person thinks knowing English is education. 
Yes, it may be, but only if you know your mother tongue and other languages also equally well.
Today's genNext does not know much about our rich culture and great history. They give least importance to know about our culture and our heritage.
Believe it or not, I never thought for a second to go abroad because I know, my one life is not enough to know the various Indian languages, various forms of dances of India, music, religions, food, architecture, customs of India...list is endless.
Let me quote a line of a song, I love to sing ( but with altogether different meaning )...
Mere khuda mujhe tu..ek aur zindagee de....( to know and Love my India )

3 comments: