Saturday 8 February 2014

Beyond the ordinary...

Dear Friends, I had a strange habit of comparing people and finding rare resemblances between people, which others rarely notice, since my childhood. During my college days, I used to be more interested in noticing the manners of speaking, walking and the body language than what the lecturers were actually speaking. Many a times, I could recall vividly the joke shared in the class room decades ago, which the person who actually said it might have forgotten about it. I used to visualize things which are of least importance to others and in the bargain, I used to miss the important things, which should be memorized for academic excellence. Frankly, I must have told on many occasions, that this girl resembles Jaya Prada, this girl speaks like Jaya Sudha, my friends never agreed to my observations, moreover, they used to give such comparisons least priority compared to other important things of life.
Well, let me get down to brass tacks, I find uncanny resemblance between my friend Pratibha Shalini and Elizabeth Hurley....I'm sure, you won't agree...ha ha..have a great weekend friends...

No comments:

Post a Comment