Thursday 6 February 2014

Laughter, the best medicine...

Every minute of life can be full of laughter
but, we rarely relish the humorous aspect of our daily chores...
just now, I made a call to my operation room staff and passed on an urgent message to the staff in a nurse's voice that Anaesthesiologist to be called immediately as there is an emergency Caesarean. The OT staff called me and gave the message immediately and when I told them that it was I who made the call, the entire OT staff gave a hearty laugh, I rarely saw them laughing so much.
Once, I made a call to a young nurse at late hours and spoke to her in our physician's voice, next day, we all witnessed the unusual scene where the physician was being reprimanded by the young nurse.
I really feel, everybody should try doing a bit of mimicry once in a while to ease tension in everyday's life and for doing mimicry you have to forget your own voice and your own problems to understand the other's perspective and you may have put yourself in another person's shoes.
Now, do enjoy my mimicry, where I have emulated few Bollywood actor's voices...
http://youtu.be/WMS7b0iCc88

2 comments:

  1. Bahut mazaa aaya PP!!! You are one of the best in Mimicry !!!Aur upload karlona!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you dear Palla Vaidehi for watching my mimicry clip.

    ReplyDelete