Tuesday 4 February 2014

Maa

A chance meeting with a friend on Facebook can become a turning point in my life...I never knew that...she was my Andhra Medcl Collg alumni but much much junior..she advised me to start writing as the best way of diminishing the pain of losing my mother on 4 February ( tomorrow ) in 2010.
Since then hundreds of my letters were published in the Hindustan Times and Deccan Chronicle and various magazines. Interestingly, I was computer illiterate just fours years ago. But now, I know quite a lot about computers.
I was indoctrinated into writers club of Facebook after my initial exposure to the status updates of Sanjay Kapoor sir, where I used to comment on all his posts. Through him, I could meet my best friends of Facebook...dear Archna Pant,Meenakshi JainPartha SarathyMohammad Shahabuddin( who's celebrating his birthday today ), Barnali BhattacharyaAwadhesh ShuklaRajeev Ranjan sir, Vishan Prakash sir, Pravin LamaRekha Tyagi Shukla et al... who shaped my thinking and writing skills.
My Urdu improved after my exposure to the poems and shayree of Ravindra Arora,Amit Harsh,Rachna Hemant, Asmit Rathod and many more...
Dear Pramila Rao helped me in uploading and editing hundreds of my live performances on youtube which made me almost a celebrity.
There must be more 400 Notes of mine published in Facebook and hundreds of my professional notes in Anaesthesia forums...
I was highly influenced by the write-ups of Dr Ampat Koshy sir and Bina Biswas and of course, Dr Sayantan Gupta sir ( also a Gynaecologist )
I started writing my own blogs and more than 500 blogs are already read by thousands of my friends on Facebook.
I never wasted a minute without networking. In my leisure time I recorded many poems of Archna Pant, Ampat sir, Amit Harsh, Ravindra Arora sir and the works ofAnkur Gupta sir on my ordinary mobile phone and uploaded them in Sound Cloud...and you can hear many Hindi, Urdu, English, Bengali poems in my Sound Cloud...this was highly appreciated by hundreds of my Anaesthesiology forum members. But today, on this special day, I am going to share with you a poem originally written by Rachna Hemant...Maa...!
Bahut din huve kisi ne maathe par
Haath ghumaya nahee

Tum toh betahaasha chaahtee thi mujhe
Phir kyon aankhe pher lee
Bahut din huve kisi ne Raja beta keh kar bulaya nahee
Tum toh har waqt saaye see chipki rehtee thee
Ab kyon aisee berukhee...?
Bahut din huve kisi ki Goad mein
Sar rakh kar soya nahee
Tum toh meri dhoop se bachane waali chhaanv thi
Bahut din huve woh pyari see awaaz sunayi nahee di
Tum toh din bhar mujhse baate karti thakti nahee thi
Tere is tarah achaanak jana naasoor sa bana hai zakhmo par
Hansta bhi hun, muskrata bhi hun, duniyadari bhi nibhata hun
magar bahut din huve chehre par khul kar hansi nahi aayee...( By Rachna Hemant )
https://soundcloud.com/pendyala-pradeep/maa

No comments:

Post a Comment