Wednesday 19 February 2014

incorrigible romantic...

I was an incorrigible romantic since my early childhood...
much beyond anyone's guess...
I fell in love with Sadhna of yore...
when I saw her onscreen when I was barely five years old...
I used to adore her looks and her fringe
well, finally I met a girl of my age when I was in class five..
and her name was Madhu Wadhwani...
she used to be brilliant in elocution and studies
Within no time, I was relegated to second position in class ranking after her arrival in our school of Rourkela...
I used be a shy and introverted child...who never spoke to any girl and could never imagine to participate in debates and elocution...
Madhu was a champion debater...
but I used to be more interested in her fringe hairdo...
and I never missed a single opportunity to follow her till she reached her residence..
One fine day, I saw her in films...but with a new name Baby Sonia...
yes, Neetu singh (nee Baby Sonia ) in her maiden film Do Kaliyaan...looked exactly like my Madhu Wadhwani...with her fringe...
My search never ended for a girl with a fringe
fringe always fascinated me
these days, fringe may be outdated
but it has never lost its charm for me...

No comments:

Post a Comment