Saturday 8 February 2014

My Facebook Valentine...

Dear friends, Valentine week has already started, you all know that I am a married person and have a great family life. But I was just wondering, who'd be my Facebook Valentine...??
I am a spiritual, simple and a complete family man and I'm an extremely emotional and sensitive person in real life.
Now, let me introduce you to my Facebook Valentine.
She is my guide, friend, well wisher and my greatest admirer.
She has read my cent percent blogs, Notes and status updates.
She must have watched all of my video clippings on YouTube umpteen times.
I have never met her but I would be happiest person to meet her.
She belongs to Rajahmundry, presently lives with her family at Bilaspur, Chhatisgarh. She's done her MA in English from Bilaspur.
Her name is Palla Vaidehi...
And she's my Facebook Valentine...
Happy Valentine week dear friends...

2 comments: