Tuesday 25 February 2014

LOL


I must have lived in every corner of India...
I can understand most of the languages..
can talk in many languages and sing in 9 languages...
and I have actually lived in all the metros of India...
I felt the language spoken at Lucknow is the best form of Hindi...
and Hindi spoken in Haryana and my present place Hyderabad is worst
Telugu is spoken best at Vishakhapatnam and Vijayawada
but you can definitely hear a morphed and distorted Telugu in Telangana
Hollywood movies propagate American English...
less said, the better about American English...
If you want to qualify in a competition, elocution, debate, interview...
you need to know British English...
I feel sorry to read the FB status updates and comments thereof...
which is neither British nor American English...
it is worse...
it is full of internet slang viz. LOL..Laughing out Loud
and of course, ROFWL...
God save this strange breed of FBians...
and God save me from their emoticons...:-)


wonder, will they ever learn to express themselves a little better...??

No comments:

Post a Comment