Wednesday 12 June 2013

Plagiarizm...


Dear friends, I am not a writer and I was not a writer. I am an Anaesthesiologist with little bit of talent in tennis, singing and mimicry. Like most of us, I used to read various updates, quotations and information from various posts and mostly copied them and sometimes cut, copy and pasted them. But few months back, I made a resolution that I won't be influenced or inspired by others posts and I shall never copy and paste any quotation or update.
Initially, it was really difficult for me to coin a single original and purely imaginative phrase of my own. But within no time, I started writing 100% original posts including jokes, quotations, poems and reviews.
I think, we need to curb our strong desire to plagiarize and start something original creative work, our world would be a better place. Happy imagining dear friends !!

No comments:

Post a Comment