Friday 5 April 2019

Thanks for inspiring me...

I would like to thank DrAvk Mohan sir, Dr GR Sridhar, Sri Ankur Gupta sir and of course Dr Ampat Koshy sir who inspired me and helped me achieve the success which I desired. They did motivate me mentally and emotionally...and made a big difference in me. They could easily influence the way I think and feel. Incidentally, today, I am myself being able to positively impact the lives of others. Frankly, I want people to go beyond what is easy and comfortable. I urge people to explore new options to present themselves better. And yes, people are inspired by someone who is real human being than someone who seems to be too good to be true. I don't approve of any Godmen, Babas, Swamijis, and Gurus, but yes, we do have too many people around us to follow and to be inspired of. I sincerely hope people rise above petty politics and become someone themselves by doing right things, right now. Col Pradeep Pendyala, Anaesthesiologist.

No comments:

Post a Comment