Thursday 11 April 2019

Endorphins...

Wonder, how many of you have watched Sankarabharanam the 1980 Indian Telugu-language musical drama film written and directed by K. Viswanath. Whatever you touch at the residence of JV Somayajulu produced a musical note...I feel the same at our medical college where I work...wherever I go in the college I hear Physiology, Pharmacology and medicine being discussed in musical note. My close friends ask me, why do I need to work after retirement from Army when my only child is married and settled well and my wife is well employed and earning...why can't I go globetrotting and enjoy my remaining life. Frankly, to each his own...globetrotting might be the best option for enjoying life for someone but my thoughts and my life and my priorities of life is different...teaching Anaesthesiology is my endorphin...it gives me the feeling of euphoria. May be, I will go globetrotting when this phenomenon stops ...and I would need a break...but for now, I am so happy teaching Anaesthesiology. Col Pradeep Pendyala, Anaesthesiology.

No comments:

Post a Comment