Tuesday 9 April 2019

Blogs...

I love to write blogs...I have been writing educational, motivational and inspirational articles since 2009 and hundreds of my articles are published in Hindustan Times, Deccan Chronicle, various army magazines and of course, medical college souvenirs. Whenever I want to write anything on any topic, I do read a lot on that topic and I consider reading and writing with my perspectives is the best part of my life. When I started serious writing in 2009 and started sending them to Hindustan Times, for nearly six months, my articles were rejected by the editor and the publisher. I was desperate to get at least one of them being accepted for publication. I promised my son that I would keep writing and sending them to Hindustan Times till they finally accept my piece of writing. After nearly six months of sending countless articles, finally Hindustan Times accepted my first letter to be published. There was no turning back after that and my countless letters were published back to back. Today, my blogs are being read by thousands of my fans regularly. Col Pradeep Pendyala, Anaesthesiologist.

No comments:

Post a Comment