Friday 26 April 2019

Que sera sera...

I never planned for anything in my life...I strongly believe that whatever is destined to happen will happen, do what you may to prevent it. I never planned about my settling in Secunderabad and occupy the best house in Secunderabad. In fact, I used to be always chided by my friends, relatives and colleagues during my army life about my que sera sera attitude. I didn't do much planning for getting a good daughter in law, nor have I done much for establishing my son's career...but today, I am the most fortunate man...it's just destiny. My mother used to tell me often that even meeting people in our life is already destined...our life partner is already destined...there's nothing much we can do to facilitate it nor prevent it. I would say, just believe in yourself, and rest would fall into place. Col Pradeep Pendyala, Anaesthesiologist.

No comments:

Post a Comment