Thursday 15 June 2017

Rab ne bana dee jodhi

Whatever you may argue, I still believe that marriages are made in heaven...I may sound a bit old fashioned...but I must tell the truth. You cannot predict or foretell whom you would marry. I know hundreds who loved each other very much for many years but never got married to each other and I know too many couples who never met each other until few days before their marriage, mind you, I'm not talking about arranged marriages. Most of the marriages are guided by God himself. I think, there is something beyond our understanding which control our actions. And yes, marriages are decided in heaven perhaps even before the couple meet. And marriages are not just down to luck or human action. The coming together of two individuals in a loving relationship is guided by heavenly forces. The argument that marriages are made in the heart and mind are altogether different issue. Neither, I am saying about incompatibility issues nor about life’s ups and downs...Col Pendyala pradeep,  Anaesthesiologist

No comments:

Post a Comment