Monday 12 June 2017

Purani Jeans

I must admit that I love wearing jeans. I have three wardrobes of jeans although I know that you need only three pairs of jeans in your closet. Despite having so many jeans, like most people, I do tend to wear the same pairs over and over. I always advise my friends to have at least a few pairs of denim jeans in their wardrobe. Jeans have widely conquered the hearts and closets of people all over the world. People of all ages irrespective of any gender love to wear this piece of clothing. Jeans have become one of the most worn pieces of clothing in the world. Cowboys wear them so do supermodels, farmers and presidents.They are affordable and hard-wearing and they look good on anybody and everybody. Jeans were initially popular because of their durability and cheapness but once movie stars started wearing them, they became extremely popular. I strongly believe, most men look better in jeans and look more authoritative and smart than those who are overdressed in formal dress. Jeans are most democratic, because they are accessible to anyone, regardless of their social status and economic class. Jeans have become now symbols for cowboys, women, youth and economic status.It is most appealing to all kinds of people regardless of social or economic status, from teenagers to elders. And lastly, women do prefer seeing men in jeans ...Col Pendyala Pradeep, Anaesthesiologist.

No comments:

Post a Comment