Sunday 11 June 2017

Choose happiness...!!

People often ask me how do I look so happy always. No matter what, I always stay positive. Frankly, I have minimized my desires...that's the reason, I have more inner peace, always happier and always enjoy more than others having the same goodies of life. I never take a loan nor advice anyone to take a loan despite benefits shown taking a personal loan or loan for a home. I strongly believe in living within my means. I also believe that our happiness is very much in our hands. I know too very well that life can change in an instant hence I enjoy every moment and make the most of every moment. I give compliments to myself even on my small achievements and I try sincerely to spread happiness... I never fail to greet people on their birthdays and anniversaries and send congratulation messages on their success. I always greet them by name, let them know that I know who they are and what their dreams are. I am always satisfied with what I have and try to find happiness from within. I always choose happiness and make the most of my life...Col Pendyala Pradeep, Anaesthesiologist.

No comments:

Post a Comment