Wednesday 23 July 2014

Who's the villain...in real life...??

Who becomes a villain
or a Hero in real life
is a strange process
nobody can predict...
may be it is just our interpretation...
the villain could be right in his own way...
if you put yourself in his shoes...
all through my life..well known gundas, mawaalis...
and Padhar dada...( in Bengali ) were my friends
that reminds me the well known Dada ..Kaaluda of Calcutta
was my best friend during my stay at Calcutta...
who could have thought well known villain of Bollywood
Shakti Kapoor could have such a beautiful and talented daughter
like Shradha Kapoor...
and who could have thought that besides being a wonderful actress
Shraddha Kapoor can sing equally well...
Just listen to her in her voice in the movie Ek Villain...
http://youtu.be/70t5LqzX8mI

No comments:

Post a Comment