Friday 18 July 2014

MY FB & MY HT....

It has been five years since I joined Facebook...
When I joined Facebook I didn't know the ABC of Computers...
Gradually I learned computers and writing small notes on Facebook...
One of my Friends asked me to join one Anaesthesiologists' Closed group
I realized soon that my colleagues were liking my posts in the group
At the same time, I made friends with some well known writers on the Facebook..
Writing some sensible comments on my friends' posts became my routine
And that was the time somebody suggested me to write to newspapers on
the current topics...
And I started writing letters to editorials of various newspapers
And lo ! my letters started regularly being published in various newspapers
Within no time more than 75 letters of mine were published in Hindustan Times
and many other newspapers...
At the same time, I started counselling many teenagers on various topics
mostly regarding their career
And lo ! many of my teen friends could join some of the best medical colleges
And yes, I was also giving free advice to many of my Facebook friends
on various medical problems
And lo ! many were cured and started leading happy lives
And yes, I won't name my friends here
Because I love confidentiality in such matters...
I am sure, many of my Friends would be reading my present post
and would accept it in toto...

1 comment:

  1. Just print it on the blog.otherwise we dont have any idea about what it is?Any how i have seen some of your old posts Years back(.2005, 2006.)It seems you like to express through writing.Keep on writing.That would be ideal.

    ReplyDelete