Tuesday 20 May 2014

Titbits...

105 followers and 43, 036 views...
the reach of Google plus is incredible...
thank you friends...

There used to be a time

when I subscribed to 12-15 magazines per month
I don't subscribe to any magazine now
but I am better informed these days
thanks to the Net.

My posts are always original
never ever inspired
and never Ctrl C & Ctrl V
I write my posts after some contemplation
I would be happiest
if you write one line ( or more ) comment 
on my posts...

Life is strange
and so is attitude of people
We try to make friends
who doesn't care about us
and we try to run after
who never find us attractive...

Men will be Men...
All men are incorrigible flirts...
trust me...ha ha

Very few are elegant...
gracious with refined manners...
with charm, attitude and confidence
with lot of energy and pizzazz...

Very few people really understand you in this world...

If one cannot enjoy watching a movie over and over again
I think, the movie was not good...



No comments:

Post a Comment