Friday 2 May 2014

Telugu translation...

Many months ago
I translated a Telugu song...
you may like it...
my own translation of this telugu song.. I won't let you go, I' ll be like a shadow, lighting wicks in my eyes, donning my dreams with wings, I' m flying in the winds, it's okay if you are seen, it's okay if you're unseen, although you have hidden the pearls of words, smile a lil bit, despite your anger, you're everything I desire, I've only two words in my lexicon, I keep chanting those words, whenever someone calls you, my heart skips a beat and I look for you all around.
http://youtu.be/ef2zwxVo9N8

2 comments:

  1. its a beautiful translation.posted by EEGA from?adriatic sea.grazie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. more than two years ago, I translated it for the first time for this video dear Aruna...

    ReplyDelete