Saturday 3 May 2014

Punjabi People...

I have lived in every corner of India...
in almost all the states of India...

I found Punjabi people are the happiest
and most friendly
always smiling
always happy
I will give you one example
Just before leaving Ferozpur..
I gave my Tennis..racket for repair
since those days it couldn't be done at Ferozpur..
the racquet was sent to Jallandhar for the required repairs
by the sports shop owner...
I kept visiting his shop till the last day of my stay at Ferozpur...
shop keeper a Punjabi, told me it was yet to be received back from Jallandhar...
I told him, I was leaving the station that night...
but before the Punjab Mail left the station
I was pleasantly surprised by a smiling Sardar...
standing at the station with my repaired Racket...!!

2 comments:

  1. They are very active people.may be they got special Mercury(HG)Flows in their Blood side by side.interesting sardar ji.

    ReplyDelete
  2. definitely dear...they are mercurial and friendly people

    ReplyDelete