Sunday 31 March 2013

My mother-in-law..and my mimicry...!!

I never knew anything about Mimicry three years ago. Once, I tried but my effort was cut short by my son and my wife saying, " this is not your cup of tea!" Well, one fine day everything changed ! My mother-in-law had overstayed with us during my stay at Saugor, MP. I was getting jittery and irritated by her long presence. Then, the miracle happened. In the early morning, I started talking exactly like my mother-in-law to my wife. Amazingly, she admitted that I was speaking exactly like my MIL. That was the time I realized that I can do mimicry. I tried mimicking my office people to the amusement of my colleagues. And then, I started mimicking Amitabh, Dev, Raj Kumar, Nana Patekar ....almost 40 Bollywood actors. I have many videos on mimicry now, they were viewed by thousands of people .......and, people want me do mimicry.....rather singing...http://youtu.be/WMS7b0iCc88

No comments:

Post a Comment