Saturday 23 March 2013

The Clairvoyant..!!

It was a day before my entrance test for MBBS admission. All day long, I was preparing for the test and in the evening I felt like taking a stroll to freshen up. I saw a a bevy of people at one corner of the market. I joined to see what was going on. I saw a man squatted down on the ground and he was blindfolded with a strip of cloth. People told me he can foretell our future and he charges a mere one rupee for that. I dug deep into my pocket and decided to part with my entire pocket money. I was told I just have to think about my query and the " Baba " would know. Yes, Baba told me exactly what I was thinking then. He told me loudly that I would be successful in the exam which I would be taking the next day. I will have to study a course for five years and the sixth year from then I would join a Government organization. Now, I have to part with my only possession then, a one rupee note....I was about to give it to Baba...and he said...you are giving me MJ17: 46372865 Note......Yes, it was..!! And, all the things he said was proved to be RIGHT...!!

No comments:

Post a Comment