Thursday 21 March 2013

How I cleared my Medicine...ha ha

I have a very short attention span since childhood....I managed to get admission in MBBS in Andhra Medical College through common entrance test which just started then and solving MCQ..multiple Choice Questions....because, I am too good in answering if given multiple options..I was one of the toppers in the state then although I could manage a mere 54% in my intermediate exams which is equivalent to Higher Secondary or a plus two. Surprisingly the board gave permission to appear in the medical entrance to everyone with minimum 50% qualifying marks then. Well, my problems multiplied further after joining MBBS because all the text were of almost couple of KGs by weight and I can't imagine myself to even leaf through those books leave alone reading them. Now, naturally you'd ask me how the hell I passed MBBS. Well, I made friendship with my senior girls and managed to take their notes which they had written diligently during the previous semesters. I was surprised to see that girls used to jot down even the jokes quoted in the class rooms. Well, my looks helped me to get the notes from many senior girl students then. And trust me I could pass all the exams without flunking even one subject any time, which itself could be a record those days. Well, that's how I cleared my medicine. ha ha

1 comment:

  1. Hahaha...PP is always charismatic!!! Always surrounding with Girl(Women) fans!!!!!!!PP,The great!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete