Sunday 31 March 2013

MY HEROGIRI...!!


I used to Love Dev Anand during my childhood. I never used to miss any of his movies. I used to imagine myself to be a replica of my favorite hero those days. I used to memorize all his mannerisms and dialogues and used to blurt out all those dialogues at the first opportunity. But, I had a shocker when my sister addressed me to be like Amitabh Bachchan and those days, Amitabh was a Super failure...all his movies were flops and he used to look like a TB patient. But I had a second shocker when suddenly Amitabh's looks changed and all his movies became hits. Now, I craved for the same comments which I hated. My hair style changed and it was a long step cut covering my ears. I was doing MBBS those days. During Viva examinations everyone had a short hair cut excepting me who had long hair a la AB. Soon my fascination changed to Shahrukh and then to Ranbeer. Well, that's life...!!

No comments:

Post a Comment