Sunday 1 March 2020

ASRAM

Throughout our lives, we look for peace and happiness. We want to live a happy life and want to know the purpose of our living. I'm no exception... finally, I got answers to all my queries... I'm at ASRAM, Alluri Sitarama Raju Academy of Medical sciences and I'm very much staying at the campus in a
n apartment provided by the medical College. Right away, time seems to have stopped ... I'm surrounded by nature and beautiful trees and plants... dotting the vast stretch of campus are flowering trees and shrubs which is beyond description. Chirping of thousands of birds especially during sunset is something very pleasant and I find it very soothing and melodious. Few restaurants within the campus are additional delights. And not to forget the amazing learning center Dr APJ Abdul Kalam central library...which could be the best library in the entire country.

No comments:

Post a Comment