Wednesday 18 March 2020

Become a writer

There's a writer in all of us, we just need to start writing in black and white about our feelings and thoughts, that's all. I was very keen to get my write ups published in newspapers. In 2009,  I must have sent thousands of my write ups to various newspapers including Hindustan times, Times of India and Deccan chronicle. But there's no response from the editor for more than eight months. My son told me that my write ups may not be published ever. But I didn't stop my attempts of sending my write ups to various newspapers especially for the column of  letters to the editor. Believe it not,  after few more months my letters started appearing very frequently in most of the newspapers. More than seventy five write-ups of mine were published in Hindustan times...which must be a record.

No comments:

Post a Comment