Saturday 14 March 2020

Teacher of Anaesthesiology

I always wanted to be a good teacher in Anaesthesiology. Unfortunately, I was not able to accomplish my dream due to my postings to various peripheral hospitals during my thirty three years of army life. But I never left my optimistic attitude...I knew someday I will be able to achieve my goal. Immediately after my retirement I joined Malla Reddy institute of medical sciences Hyderabad but they didn't have MD post graduate students in Anaesthesiology those days...I had only few DNB students with me and I started my sincere efforts. I could accomplish my first dream of becoming a good teacher while I was working at Mediciti institute of medical sciences Hyderabad when I was permitted to speak at ISACON Telangana. There's been no looking back thereafter ..I was chosen as faculty speaker at ISACON National at Agra. Later, I was a panel speaker at Hycom and speaker at South zone ISACON and of course at ISACON National at Bangalore. Finally, I'm the happiest person in the world as a Professor at Alluri Sitarama Raju Academy of Medical Sciences.

No comments:

Post a Comment