Saturday 22 December 2018

You are the Best...

Let people say or think whatever they want about you, the only thing that matters is how you feel about yourself, how you think about yourself. I consider it to be irrelevant..the things people talk about me...my only concern is what I talk to myself. If you don't value yourself, it actually shows on your face, your walk, your attitude and your body language. Always think highly of yourself...give yourself full marks in everything you do. Unless you respect yourself and value yourself, nobody would care about you, trust me. It's strange but true, we tend to fulfill only our own expectations about ourself. The thoughts you have about yourself all the time in your mind, can destroy you or empower you to be unstoppable. There's no point thinking that you're perfect because nobody can be perfect, but there's no harm in thinking yourself to be the best. Let people say or think whatever they want, but you must never underestimate yourself and keep dreaming to win this world because you are the best. Col Pendyala Pradeep, Anaesthesiologist.

No comments:

Post a Comment