Wednesday 12 December 2018

Positive frame of mind...

Positive frame of mind is a must for our growth, expansion and success...It means appreciating almost everything around us regardless of our circumstances...e.g. the college or office, where we work, house and the neighborhood where we live, our looks, our health, our intelligence and also our detractors. State of mind is the mood we are in at a particular time...I love to be in a great mood all the time. Life becomes a great fun when we apply a positive mind frame than a negative. The physical and mental benefits of positive frame of mind are countless...name a thing, it's there. Despite all this knowledge, we tend to fall prey to negative thinking...next time, when you fall in negative mood think of me...I have many issues but I make sure, my day is wonderfully spent and and I also make sure, all my friends and relatives get into the same positive mood within seconds of meeting me or knowing me...Friends, enjoy every minute of your life...'cause, Zindagee Na Milegee Dubara...Col Pendyala Pradeep, Anaesthesiologist.

No comments:

Post a Comment