Wednesday 26 December 2018

How to spend money...

Everyone tells you how to save money...but let me tell you how to spend money intelligently. I am sure, you have worked very hard to earn money...it's time to know how to spend our hard earned money for our happiness. I always wait for sales and discounts and definitely online purchases from trustworthy shopping sites. I avoid impulse purchases, and never miss buying myself small treats. Spending huge money on marriages are biggest mistakes...spending money on your romantic partner, children and for your fitness and your career advancement are most welcome. Spending money on traveling to new places and on personal fulfillment is very wise. Investing in ourselves today is just as important as growing our wealth...let's buy something which makes us happy right now, let us live for today...and enjoy the most precious life...just for today...Col Pendyala Pradeep, Anaesthesiologist.

No comments:

Post a Comment